Adding FRPP shortys after Procharger

blazen71

Midnight Marauder
Established Member
Hello all, I've got an 03 Marauder that I installed a D1SC Procharger on. I want to install FRPP shortys and an off road X-pipe(I already know they'll fit) and was wondering if I would absolutely need a dyno tune. I would like to get away without one. Thanks

blazen71

Midnight Marauder
Established Member
The Marauder has a Mach1 engine. There is a lot more experience in the Mustang world than the Marauder world. And, I'm pretty sure you have none.

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
Hello all, I've got an 03 Marauder that I installed a D1SC Procharger on. I want to install FRPP shortys and an off road X-pipe(I already know they'll fit) and was wondering if I would absolutely need a dyno tune. I would like to get away without one. Thanks

it will not need a tune.

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
Hey man sounds like a fun Maurader, did you have it tuned with the FI yet? Adding the exhaust setup wont need a tune alone, but eventually it would be good to make sure everything is in sync and tuned together. Let'r rip!

blazen71

Midnight Marauder
Established Member
Yeah I had it tuned by Bob Kurgan. Right now it puts down 425whp. What a blast to drive, and I feel its the ultimate sleeper. I figured the shortys and x-pipe aren't a drastic change. I think I'll install them and just go with it. Next mod will be an in-tank 340lph pump and corn feed it! Thanks for the help guys.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread