Adjustable Shocks with PP Question!!!!!!!

Layingrubber

Established Member
Hey guys,

I just recently purchased a 2014 gt500 with the performance package. Should i be seeing some sort of indicator that ive changed the settings for the adjustable shocks? Nothing happens when i press the button. Sorry for the noob question.

mmarsalone

Established Member
You should see the change in the digital display between your speedometer and tach. It's in the bottom right of that screen. You'll also see the steering setting too.

Layingrubber

Established Member
Thanks for the quick reply. I'm not seeing anything on the display. Arghhhhh

Yep, do you go out to any car meets around here? I'm usually out at the lakefront on sundays. If you have an instagram send me a request at 50_shadez_of_red

JPs2013GT500

I can count to potato
Established Member
It can be adjusted at any time and should show up on the display as shown in attached reference image. ShockMode.jpg

mmarsalone

Established Member
Thanks for the quick reply. I'm not seeing anything on the display. Arghhhhh

Yep, do you go out to any car meets around here? I'm usually out at the lakefront on sundays. If you have an instagram send me a request at 50_shadez_of_red
Sometimes early on a Saturday or Sunday I'll drive out by the lakefront and then hit City Park. I'm not on Instagram.

Layingrubber

Established Member
Ok so I have no icons there at all. There's no steering icon or shock icon. When I press the button it does nothing. Any ideas?

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
You should have both icons at all times in your display. Shocks are "S"port or "N"ormal. Steering has three settings, I don't remember exactly but Sport, Normal and Comfort as I recall.

Maybe check your fuses.

Tom

Layingrubber

Established Member
Just noticed I don't even have the track apps display on the screen. Didn't they all come with this or was this just with the track package?

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
Just noticed I don't even have the track apps display on the screen. Didn't they all come with this or was this just with the track package?

Do you have the shifter ball with stripes on it or plain? If plain, you have the performance package, if stripes, non performance package.

jjandascog1

Established Member
Check to make sure you are not driving with a programmed "Mykey" as opposed to the administrator key. Has the same issue with my 2014 GT500 when I purchased mine (except the dealership told me that the previous owner did not trade in the administrator key). Since I had purchased mine late on a Friday night the dealership said to come in Monday and they would cut a new key and reset both keys to the administrator setting, thereby opening up all the options on the car.
The time that I did drive with the programmed "mykey" I could not change the suspension settings, turn on Launch Control, turn off traction control or stability control, or see any track apps. Even the small icon's for LC, suspension setting and steering setting would not show up on the center screen. It has been a while but I do think that the car would tell me when I started it that I was using a "Mykey".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread