ADM in your area

Dusten

Established Member
What are you guys seeing for mark up?
I swung by Kearny Pearson ford in SD and they wanted 7k mark up
I was going to look at one at mossy ford until the salesman called me and asked how I intended to pay for the truck. I told him i was coming to look at it first. He informed me that people that know what a raptor is don't need to come look at them... asshole.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
i would go there anyway look at it, test drive it, then walk away when they start to mention prices. nothings worse than them taking time to be with a non buyer. at least at their store....

Dusten

Established Member
i would go there anyway look at it, test drive it, then walk away when they start to mention prices. nothings worse than them taking time to be with a non buyer. at least at their store....

they didnt offer a test drive. i wish i still had the email. the guy basically made it sound like that since i wasnt ready to buy, i obviously couldnt afford the raptor(yet my shitty XLT 08 was several grand more than a decked out raptor) :dw:

RAWRIGHT

Established Member
I saw one on ebay for a couple thousand under MSRP for buy it now. No way I would pay over sticker for one of these.

dajohu

Established Member
I don't know of anybody that has paid any markup. I've heard of a few paying MSRP, many more paying under, and a few paying around invoice.

Dusten

Established Member
this is what i assumed, and if they had a CC out already i'd own one. Damn kids and needing a back seat.. :p

frydguy79

Established Member
I don't know of anybody that has paid any markup. I've heard of a few paying MSRP, many more paying under, and a few paying around invoice.

i have had customers telling me that in the bigger cities that they are getting 5-7000 over and selling them

Users who are viewing this thread