ADMIN PLEASE

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
Hi-
Can you please turn off sig in quick reply?? it would help make the threads shorter and allow more "content" per page.

Supporting opinions welcome..

Thanks-

Rog

CJsV8Bird

Originally posted by Wilson & Co
Hi-
Can you please turn off sig in quick reply?? it would help make the threads shorter and allow more "content" per page.

Supporting opinions welcome..

Thanks-

Rog

Why don't you spring for DSL or Broadband?

**removed by mod**.

Last edited by a moderator:

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Most users are going to check to include their signature anyway, and no matter how you post it will only show once per page. The code that was required to have that option was putting more requests on each page and slowing down the forums.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Originally posted by Aaron_01
If you dont want to see the sig after you make a quick reply, just go to "edit" after you post and turn it off

yea....:shrug: I thought you could change that in user options..IE to not view signatures

View Options
Show user's signatures in their posts? yes no
:beer: :loser: :thumbsup:

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
Hey zx3turbo2k-

If you ever change your mind and decide to be a real tough guy instead of one of those internet name callers PM me and we can talk about the problem you seem to have with me over the phone.

I was just trying to save space on pages and offer a solution and the admin explained in an adult fashion.

BTW- I have broadband. .It wasn't the speed if you read my post it was pretty clear I think.

Internet Punk.

Aaron_01

Banned
Originally posted by Jimmysidecarr
yea....:shrug: I thought you could change that in user options..IE to not view signatures

View Options
Show user's signatures in their posts? yes no
:beer: :loser: :thumbsup:
Im talking about your own sig, not others

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Wow this is leading right to Smackdown!! Yeah they have changed some things around. Not everything is working. And my ass hurts!!:-D :burn:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Re: Re: ADMIN PLEASE

Originally posted by ZX3Turbo2K
Why don't you spring for DSL or Broadband?

**edited**.

This is not smackdown. There is no need for name calling.

Consider this your first and only warning!

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
Hey Adam.... your silence has been deafening! We have missed you. Good to see you popping back up. I figured you are totally covered up trying to move. When you get a chance, let us all know how it is coming!

Eddy :D

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Originally posted by esqeddy
Hey Adam.... your silence has been deafening! We have missed you. Good to see you popping back up. I figured you are totally covered up trying to move. When you get a chance, let us all know how it is coming!

Eddy :D

Well Eddy, you are right. The upcoming move is creating havoc around my lovely Jersey Estate:-D

It is full of packing and moving stuff to storage and finding places to store cars and animals, etc.

Then there are the people wanting to buy various items of furniture and electronic but have me confused with "rentacenter" or their local "rent to own" store.

Plus the weather her sucks and I am freezing. Cant wait for for warmer weather but I dont look forward to the drive.

And lastly after 26 days, I have finally got my old home telephone number(land line) ported to my new PCS wireless phone so people will be able to contact me with my home number no matter where I am.

Thanks for your concern:rockon:

Last edited:

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
Well Eddy, you are right. The upcoming move is creating havoc around my lovely Jersey Estate:-D

It is full of packing and moving stuff to storage and finding places to store cars and animals, etc.

Then there are the people wanting to buy various items of furniture and electronic but have me confused with "rentacenter" or their local "rent to own" store.

Plus the weather her sucks and I am freezing. Cant wait for for warmer weather but I dont look forward to the drive.

And lastly after 26 days, I have finally got my old home telephone number(land line) ported to my new PCS wireless phone so people will be able to contact me with my home number no matter where I am.

Thanks for your concern:rockon:

Ack hulk uses PCS like me.

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
Re: Re: Re: ADMIN PLEASE

Originally posted by FordSVTFan
This is not smackdown. There is no need for name calling.

Consider this your first and only warning!

Man I bet you keep the prisons filled don't you Adam??
Either way, thats my dawg!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Johnny A

Established Member
Hey Sailing2smth what ship is that in your avatar. Looks like a Ticonderoga CG. Just curious I am a plankowner of the 2nd of that class. The Yorktown CG 48

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: ADMIN PLEASE

Originally posted by Sailing2Smth
Man I bet you keep the prisons filled don't you Adam??
Either way, thats my dawg!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Tony, you know I do my best to keep the Federal Prison system operating at full capacity:eek:

Thanks man, I always wanted to be someone's DAWG:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread