Advice on a DD

numbnutz

Established Member
Also digging the 14' IS350 F sport.

I wish Mercedes would get rid of their wood grain trim for the interior, shit is hideous.

ShiftyThePirate

Established Member
Lexus finally did get aggressive with their cars look wise and yeah the IS350 F-Sport is great. If you want that as a DD, thats a hell of a DD, 0-60 is 4.9 so SS's and even GT's and 6.1l SRT-8s won't be a hassle, 4.9 is PLENTY fast.

Vs the Fusion...come on guys...you get Lexus service quality. It is a night and day difference compared to Ford.

Last edited:

trc46

Layer of Pipe
Established Member
Lexus finally did get aggressive with their cars look wise and yeah the IS350 F-Sport is great. If you want that as a DD, thats a hell of a DD, 0-60 is 4.9 so SS's and even GT's and 6.1l SRT-8s won't be a hassle, 4.9 is PLENTY fast.

Vs the Fusion...come on guys...you get Lexus service quality. It is a night and day difference compared to Ford.

Those cars will all be about on par with each other, 4.9 is pretty much what all three cars you listed do 60 in.

04svtterm

Established Member
The GS is a great car and def. makes an excellent DD. IS is a bit too small unless you are a tiny Asian.

LOL @ fusion.

numbnutz

Established Member
Thanks fellas. I do like the look of the 14' IS over the GS. I'll test drive all 3.

I agree the IS is not roomiest car but I managed to drive my wife's from Illinois to Cali and I'm 6'1.

Users who are viewing this thread