Advice Quick

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Alright, there is this girl who is like a little sis to me and I would do anything to defend (read take a bullett). She started dating this guy I never really liked, and now I've found out that he gets mad if something doesnt go his way and hits and pushes, like hes really left bruises on her. I don't know how to handle this and you have no idea how much self control it takes to not deck him everytime I see him. What do I do, just take it to him calmly, or do I just let it go, or do I beat his ass?

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
zerocool said:
Alright, there is this girl who is like a little sis to me and I would do anything to defend (read take a bullett). She started dating this guy I never really liked, and now I've found out that he gets mad if something doesnt go his way and hits and pushes, like hes really left bruises on her. I don't know how to handle this and you have no idea how much self control it takes to not deck him everytime I see him. What do I do, just take it to him calmly, or do I just let it go, or do I beat his ass?

First...post some pics.....2nd....talk to the guy and see wats the problem...and warn him....or you could convince her to report him.....then kicks his pathetic @$$ and take home the prize

machstang23

Established Member
well first off, If the girl is letting it happen, doesn't tell you to do anything, or isn't going to leave him, then there is nothing you can say or do to that POS that will stop her from seeing him. you can beat his a$$, threaten him, have a "man to man" with him, but none of it will matter if SHE doesn't leave him. but if it will make you feel better by all means go knock some skulls... you never know you could knock some sense into him, doubtful, but it could happen. This happened to my buddies sister, and we beat the kids arse and all it did was make her mad at us (at the moment, she later realized our logic) and drew her closer to him. Now its a whole different ball game if you have her approval to do so. Just my .02

Last edited:

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
BeyondLimitz said:
:lol: .....how big is him better yet
Let's put it this way, I'm 5'10 160 and I make him look tiny. I would post pics lol but she's a year younger than me which means shes 15 so I'd proly be arrested.

roadracer247

Established Member
I would want to beat him senseless but I would probably have to face felony charges (I'm 22) because I would literally beat him till he stopped moving...and in my situation felony = loss of my chances at my dream job (firefighter). So even though it would take every bone in my body I would say "Don't beat his ass." Call the police and get his ass locked up. Let him go be someones bitch in jail if he thinks he such tuff shit.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
roadracer247 said:
I would want to beat him senseless but I would probably have to face felony charges (I'm 22) because I would literally beat him till he stopped moving...and in my situation felony = loss of my chances at my dream job (firefighter). So even though it would take every bone in my body I would say "Don't beat his ass." Call the police and get his ass locked up. Let him go be someones bitch in jail if he thinks he such tuff shit.
I would, but he only 15 not much they can do to me for it, so I'm gonna warn him all calm the first time and the next time I'll come out swinging.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
zerocool said:
Let's put it this way, I'm 5'10 160 and I make him look tiny. I would post pics lol but she's a year younger than me which means shes 15 so I'd proly be arrested.

you are both underage so it wont matter....oh wait she is 15 :bored:

wvmystichrome

Established Member
I'd report him to the authorities. Here in WV the authorities don't put up with anything like that. If its reported and investigated and found to be true. He'll have his own room with his own boyfriend really quick. I don't know how the laws in TX are but here they are really tight. Age does not matter.

roadracer247

Established Member
Plus if you report him that kind of thing follows them around to every job interview for the rest of their life. You can bet it will come back to bite him in the ass several times over...

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
true, true, I think I'll first warn him, and then take it to his/her parents. But if I see him doing it, all bets are off. I'm taking him if i see it.

Users who are viewing this thread