Advice?

SB Lightning

Young Buck
Established Member
Ok first off, it's not some "my girlfriend left me because i suck" thread.

But anyways, on friday I went to a dance and parked my car out back next to my friends car. When we came back out to go back to my girlfriends house, there is stuff written all over my windows with the white pen that writes on windows and glass and stuff. I'm not going to say what exactly was on it because it might offend some people, but lets say they were words and signs that only white supremist people would use.

I think I know who did it, but I'm not completely sure. And I haven't done anything to anyone to make them do this aswell. Also my friends 66 mustang, the friend that parked behind me, and some other cars in the parking lot all got this done to their windows.

But anyways, one of my friends proposed the idea of "antiquing" their cars to get back at them. I'm not sure about this because, 1) i'm still not sure if they're the people that did it and 2) i don't want anything else to happen to my car.

I mean having the stuff on my windows that can wash off isn't that bad, but if they key it or dent it or anything. That is the reason for the metal bat in my backseat.

So any advice or ideas on what I should do if I do find out who is it? :shrug:

MD GT

Established Member
I would find out who did it first before taking any sort of extreme action... but once you find the culprit(s) let all hell brake loose upon their knee caps with the metal baseball bat.

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
That blows bro.

As long as no damage was done, I would just try to shake it off and leave it with some cusswords, LOL. Probly some dickhead trying to be cool for his friends.

IF any real damage is done, find out who it is and end him. YOU don't **** with a man's ride, bottom-line. :beer:

sick408dakr/t

Established Member
I know what I would like to do, but in this world I would just walk away. Now days if a person retalliates(spelling?) justifiably, it could definitely come back on him harder! It sucks but not as bad as if they were to react to your reaction. People today disappoint me.

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
Let it go. If no damage was done, you're ahead at this point and anything you do could make things worse.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
It was a prank. There was no harm to your car. Let it go. It would be very hard for you to prove who actually did it. And anything you do to them could get you in trouble.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Revenge is never the answer. You must avoid a confrontation until there are no longer any options. Then just make sure that you win.

SB Lightning

Young Buck
Established Member
Thanks for the advice guys. Thats the way I was thinking that if I do something back, they could do something worse like key it or something.

It just makes me think of the Pulp Fiction quote...

Lance:Still got your Malibu?
Vincent: Aw, man. You know what some f***** did the other day?
Lance: What?
Vincent: F****** keyed it.
Lance: Oh, man, that's f***** up.
Vincent: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some di****** piece of s*** f***** with it.
Lance: They should be f****** killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.
Vincent: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that asshole doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.
Lance: What a f*****!
Vincent: What's more chickens**t than f****** with a man's automobile? I mean, don't f*** with another man's vehicle.
Lance: You don't do it.
Vincent: It's just against the rules

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Revenge is a dish best served cold, remember that as well if you do something. Otherwise they will damn well know who did it. If you do anything don't go around bragging about it either. -Mat-

SVT4ME

Established Member
It's already been said, how will you ever find out who really did it? I too say let it go!

Users who are viewing this thread