Aed auto tunes

WHITEMACH

Established Member
anyone here have a AED 2012 auto tune? and any before and after numbers? i am thinking of trying his auto tune and want some feedback. thanks .

grabber blue gt

Established Member
Got my auto tune and love it!! I havent dynoed my car but its a huge difference even compared to my steeda tune (which I do like). I am currently running Shauns "sport shift" tune and I do like it, but sometimes the automatic downshifts can get annoying so I may try the normal performance tune with standard shift points.

WHITEMACH

Established Member
i got a tune from a very very ,good company who i wont slam but,,, first tune they sent car wouldnt shift at wide open throttle, then sent me a second tune and again car woulndt shift from 1st to 2nd at full throttle just banged the rev limiter in first till i pulled my foot!i am getting fed up but giving them a chance to get it right, i am thinking of trying somewhere else!!! (AED) OR ?????

DIB5.0

Established Member
Doug at C&L is really nailing down the auto tune. Not a bad deal át 50 bucks.

White608

Go faster
Established Member
i got a tune from a very very ,good company who i wont slam but,,, first tune they sent car wouldnt shift at wide open throttle, then sent me a second tune and again car woulndt shift from 1st to 2nd at full throttle just banged the rev limiter in first till i pulled my foot!i am getting fed up but giving them a chance to get it right, i am thinking of trying somewhere else!!! (AED) OR ?????

Close to the same boat I was in, The AED tune was a huge difference :rolling:

calgarybandit

Established Member

I had the same issue and I bet it's the same company only I had about 10 tune revisions! :dw:

Users who are viewing this thread