AED Cam tune w/ borla s-types

Strpperpolef150

Established Member
Received my AED tunes today and man does the cam tune sound sick on my car. Makes me want to get the stage 3 comp cams lol. I'd like to thank shaun for working me with everyday until we got everything we needed. The exhaust is borla s-type catback with heartthrob cat delete pipes.

<object width="400" height="240" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/3413529378723" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/3413529378723" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="240"></embed></object>

2012 Mustang GT AED Cam Tune - YouTube

Videos don't do it any justice

Strpperpolef150

Established Member
Sounds bad ass. How is driveability?

Thanks man. It drives similar to a cam car. Get close to 1k rpm or lower and it'll start bucking. I've driven really big cam cars so I'm kinda used to it. I will say this my AED tunes are 100 times smoother than my lund tune was. I enjoy driving my car again now that it has a great tune on it.

Travis99GT

Established Member
how much is the aed tune? i have the lund right now i like it but it seems a little "rough" at times kinda hard to explain seems like it could be better

Strpperpolef150

Established Member
Hey, I'm from Lake Charles, LA! So you like the tunes???? Sounds great!

Thanks man I love my AED tunes

how much is the aed tune? i have the lund right now i like it but it seems a little "rough" at times kinda hard to explain seems like it could be better

I'm sure shaun wouldn't mind. It's $200 for the performance tune + $50 for the lope idle tune

Last edited:

stang8psi

Established Member
dosen't really sound like a set of cams... or should i say if that's the theory it's supposed to sound like! Sorry it sounds so fake just the way its loping...

Users who are viewing this thread