AED Flex fuel tune Dyno Numbers

burke985

Established Member
Awesome numbers OP.

Thanks

OK thanks for the explanation. I run Shauns AED tune as well, he sent me two tunes one is a performance tune and the other is a dragrace tune. He knows my car is not E85 ready and all I run is 93 octane. I had my car dynoed but never thought to switch between the two tunes and see if the race tune made any more power with the same fuel. I know it didn't do any difference when I was NA but from what your dyno graphs show its a 40hp difference on E85 between the performance and dragrace tune.

NP, it was a little confusing for me too at first but i got the hang of it, honestly my car never comes off the race tune i just run E85 all the time lol. Once you feel the difference you dont wanna go back. Yeah he told me to expect a 40 hp increase and he was absolutely correct as you can see. Its crazy that only 40whp can make the car feel so much better but WOT pulls are awesome in this thing.

kowalmustang

Established Member
Thanks I will need to switch to the race tune and see if it will have more in it. Shaun is a great tuner keeps my car running strong and safe at the same time.

Last edited:

burke985

Established Member
Thanks I will need to switch to the race tune and see if it will have more in it. Shaun is a great tuner keeps my car running strong and safe at the same time.

If its not the Flex fuel tune then the drag tune will put out same power as the performance, only difference is all nannies are turned off for brainless operation lol. My advice is if you have pump E85 available to you in your area don't hesitate on getting the Flex fuel tune. Its completely safe while making more power

kowalmustang

Established Member
Ok got you. I liked e85 when I was NA probably will like it even more boosted. I need some injectors and a BAP before I contact Shaun. Thanks for explaining and nice numbers.

Slow Five-O

Established Member
Did I read that right? So a flex fuel tune does not have the ability to be able to run an e85 and 93 mix in the same tune? (There are only 2 e85 stations somewhat near me)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

burke985

Established Member
Did I read that right? So a flex fuel tune does not have the ability to be able to run an e85 and 93 mix in the same tune? (There are only 2 e85 stations somewhat near me)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the performance tune you can mix, the race tune is strictly for E85 but that is the tune where the gains are to be had.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread