AED Lope tune Version 3 loaded up, VIDEO

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
This was my point in that "exhuast opinions" thread. Roush sound good with cats retained, but once you get rid of em, they are just overbearing.

Id like to hear either MBRP, JBA or Bassani axelback with your setup.

Gt500 sound great but everyone has em.

Edit,

JBA AB is only $10 more than the GT500's...im surprised i dont see these as much, they look good.

They were insanely loud...I mean so loud it was comical. I could not wait to get home and take them off. Stockers, courtesy of Turbosixx ,are on now and harmony has been restored to the force.

I am not sure where I am going next. I used to want the JBA, but I heard they droned. I can't deal with that. I have had GT500s, I may get them again. What I have been really thinking about is Dynomax Ultra-Flows. They have an axle back that is affordable.

Here is how it was revving up:

2012 Mustang GT 5.0 with Roush Axle Back and offroad X rev-up - YouTube

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
They were insanely loud...I mean so loud it was comical. I could not wait to get home and take them off. Stockers, courtesy of Turbosixx ,are on now and harmony has been restored to the force.

I am not sure where I am going next. I used to want the JBA, but I heard they droned. I can't deal with that. I have had GT500s, I may get them again. What I have been really thinking about is Dynomax Ultra-Flows. They have an axle back that is affordable.

Here is how it was revving up:

2012 Mustang GT 5.0 with Roush Axle Back and offroad X rev-up - YouTube

lol thats pretty loud. mine is pretty loud but its not as crackly or poppy sounding.

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
Same ehre, i have it but ill never use it. My days of having a lumpy dumpy cammed car are over, i want something that is smooth and pulls like a freight train

My biggest beef with it is that the overlap creates even more gas stench at idle. That is the biggest drawback of the cat delete. I no longer have new car smell, I now have exhaust fume smell. It does make the idle noticeably louder, not just meaner. It is wild to listen to it kick in...from silent and smooth to 3x as loud and rumpety-rump.

Oh ok, I get it now. So it just lopes at idle. So higher than 1k rpm, is it the similar to one of the other power adding tunes or does it just add the lope at idle and keep the rest of it stock-spec?

It is a full performance tune. Also, you can hold the throttle down a little at idle and the lope is gone.

That actually sounds really good. The stock mufflers should hold you over until you can figure you're next move.

It does sound surprisingly good. If the mufflers were just a bit deeper, I would probably just keep these on and get you a replacement set. I bet with an H they are less tinny and deeper. The X ratchets up the rasp factor. Thanks again, man, you are a lifesaver! :rockon:

Mike

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
i have the version 1 tune since version 3 doesnt work on my car yet! heres the vid

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NskTA4f_8c0"]2012 Mustang GT full Stainless Works exhaust and AED Cam tune. - YouTube[/nomedia]

Users who are viewing this thread