AED TVS on E85 = so close to 10's *VIDEO*

DNT H8

Established Member
Thank you, only susp is koni yellows, K's, and BMR relos and PHB.
Stock headers, stock clutch
Car made 606/530 on 93, no numbers on corn yet.

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
^^^ That's what I thought, but your sig says 606 on 93... That's enough rwhp to run 130mph in itself... Or was that flywheel HP...

What's your guesstimate on corn?

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
My car ran 10.88@134 on my old AED Corn tune and 82mm on street tires. Shift the hell outta that car and you got it. My Darkstars should be here this week and I have some Et street pros. im hoping to hit low tens in good air.

pickles

Established Member
Driver mod. I'm running 11.05 at only 125 mph driving in to a 30 mph head wind.

There is no question your car is easily capable of 10's with those mods and your MPH

cb900f

Established Member
my PB with the 82mm and E85 was 10.56 @ 132.5 That's with 90* Texas heat.

Should be deep in the 10's. IMO. Have you sent Shaun any datalogs of the track runs? He can adjust spark to get more power.

DNT H8

Established Member
Should be deep in the 10's. IMO. Have you sent Shaun any datalogs of the track runs? He can adjust spark to get more power.
Yes he said I should have the options menu open in my E85 tunes with Global Spark as one of the options, which should allow me to add 1 degree. I have not tried it yet and didn't know I could. My fueling was perfect to do so...

Thanks for sharing your ET and trap to compare.

cb900f

Established Member
Yes he said I should have the options menu open in my E85 tunes with Global Spark as one of the options, which should allow me to add 1 degree. I have not tried it yet and didn't know I could. My fueling was perfect to do so...

Thanks for sharing your ET and trap to compare.
Depending on E85, your timing could be maxed out. I know I'm running a ton of timing from my tuner and there isn't any more to gain.

Definately datalog and see what you are running. There might be no advantage of adding more.

DNT H8

Established Member
It's always 80 to 85 here... Based on my log he said 1-2 max could be added... I'll try 1 with the tuner and see how she fairs next time out.
I've never played with the options on the sct so we shall see if it's straight forward.

Users who are viewing this thread