AEM Wideband and input into SCT X4 help needed

5.0calypso93lx

Established Member
Anyone in here running an AEM wideband (30-0300 part number) with the SCT analog input cable (SCL-9608) successfully? I am having some issues getting mine to work. Here is how I have it wired:

AEM side
-Red to number 8 fuse via an add a fuse
-Black to ground (crimped together with the 3 grounds from the SCT harness using a ring terminal bolted to the stock fuse box ground bolt)
-white analog positive wire going to the orange analog 1 wire on the SCT harness

SCT input harness side
-black, blue and green crimped together with the black on the AEM side mounted to the stock ground bolt on the interior fuse panel
-orange wire to white wire on AEM side

Wideband O2 harness simply ran up through trans tunnel and plugged into back of gauge
The gauge seems to be getting power (see video in comments for exactly what it’s doing), but doesn’t light up at all and doesn’t give any reading even with car running.

I have to be missing something. Any ideas?

Attachments

• AEM Instructions 1.jpg
    AEM Instructions 1.jpg
    353.6 KB · Views: 475
  • SCT Analog Input Cable Instructions.jpg
    SCT Analog Input Cable Instructions.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 77

5.0calypso93lx

Established Member
Update: I think it's actually the gauge itself and not my wiring :) Wired the gauge directly to the battery for power and ground and it does exactly the same thing. AEM has been great and answered the phone on the first try. Sending them a few purchase confirmation details and their sending me out a new gauge.

Users who are viewing this thread