Aeroforce, Autometer, Floormats etc

CraigsSnake

Established Member
I totaled my cobra last week, so I thought I would go ahead and sell some stuff because I don't need it now.

Aeroforce Interceptor Scan Gauge - SOLD

Autometer NV Series 20 psi bosst guage - $40
Autometer NV Series 30 In. Hg/20 Psi Boost/Vacuum Gauge [AUTO-7307] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

Speed of Sound Dual Gauge Pillar for Convertible - SOLD

K&N FIPK Kit - $40
K&N Generation II FIPK 03-04 SVT COBRA [57-2545] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

Cobra Floor Mats - $40
5264359453_91e0e67b94_b.jpg

Cobra Pedal Covers (Goes over the stock pedals and has the cobra logo on them) - $20

5264358889_09d67eae29_b.jpg

Stock 03 Cobra H pipe with cats. - $25

The pictures were taken with my iPhone, so they are not the best and the colors seem to be a little off. All prices are PLUS shipping

Last edited:

Jefe

Established Member
What is the display/bezel/face color of the Aeroforce? Does it have the SVT logo? Dibs! Have a pic of the floor mats in your Cobra? I believe they are lighter than the 04 carpet. Interested in seeing the pedal covers too

CraigsSnake

Established Member
What is the display/bezel/face color of the Aeroforce? Does it have the SVT logo? Dibs! Have a pic of the floor mats in your Cobra? I believe they are lighter than the 04 carpet. Interested in seeing the pedal covers too

Aeroforce has a sale pending. The floor mats were a pretty good match maybe a little darker if anything, and the pedals were never used, I forgot about them until I was going through the garage the other day, lol, but I will get pics of everything to you.

Jefe

Established Member
If the carpet is darker than your 03 interior and they are in great shape consider those sold

CraigsSnake

Established Member
Pictures added. The pictures were taken with my iPhone, so they are not the best and the colors seem to be a little off.

Users who are viewing this thread