Aeroforce customer service

Bearden86

Established Member
I am so impressed with aeroforce technologies customer service that I couldnt not make a thread about it. I ordered some gauges about two weeks ago form Lethal for dual aeroforce interceptor gauges with a wideband kit. Im sure everyone knows these cost a pretty penny. After a few days my gauges where having problems losing there contrast randomly and not turning on when I would start my car. I sent Todd at aeroforce a email and got a reply the next day. He asked me a few trouble shooting questions regarding what they where doing. He then sent me a email saying that he would be sending me new gauges and a prepaid box to ship my old ones back to him for repair. That is excellent customer service. I just recieved the email saying they shipped. Buy with confidence!

Blueline

Established Member
I had an issue with my aero force gauges, I emailed Todd and I shipped it back to have it checked out. He had it back to me super quick and always answered all of my questions. Great guy to deal with.

ctgreddy

Established Member
+1

Nice to hear about good customer service, all we hear is bad lately!

This 100%! It seems everyone's super quick to post up bad/negative reviews on parts/service, and nobody ever thinks to post up anything positive. It's nice to see threads like this.

Bearden86

Established Member
This 100%! It seems everyone's super quick to post up bad/negative reviews on parts/service, and nobody ever thinks to post up anything positive. It's nice to see threads like this.

That's why I posted it. I had read some negative stuff on him and I wanted
To share my experience.

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member
Nice to read about good customer service on here. This will help others wanting to buy these gauges.

Users who are viewing this thread