Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge issue: Blinking LED's

04Cobra03

Established Member
I bought a new set of duel interforce interceptor gauges for my 03 Cobra. When I plug them into the OBD2 port I only get blinking led lights at the top with a blank display on both gauges. I plugged them into my 04 mach 1 and got the same result. I had aero send me a new cable and it had the same result. So I sent them in and they "replaced the cable" tested them and sent them back. I tried them again in both cars with the same result. I tried them in my 98 Cobra and they worked, but they won't work in my newer mustangs. They are the FD502 for the 94-05 Ford vehicles. I had read on here before all this and researched it and others with a similar issue said they had to send them in, which I did. Any advice? why wont they work? Could it be The gauges need an update of some kind?

Last edited:

olympic

Established Member
Did you try pushing the buttons? Mine won't come on with the key sometimes and I have to push the button and they come on.

04Cobra03

Established Member
Did you try pushing the buttons? Mine won't come on with the key sometimes and I have to push the button and they come on.
Yes, I’ve tried everything. Key on, car running, pushing all the buttons in sequence. Thanks. I can keep trying. I’ll see what aero says

Users who are viewing this thread