Aeroforce Interceptor gauge tech video

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Check out the video I made of the new Aeroforce Interceptor gauge. I think all of the 2011 5.0L and 2011 GT500 guys will appreciate this. Since the 2011 Gt's and Gt500's now come with widebands from the factory there's no need to purchase an aftermarket wideband gauge. All you need is an Aeroforce gauge and it's going to give you the ability to display and read the real time air fuel reading in addition to all of the other parameters that the Aeroforce gauge already offers.

All you need to do with the gauge us set it up under Platform 4. Then choose the BSB1 A/F parameter and you're good to go. We'll be installing it with one of the Roush vent gauge pods but you can also install them in any of SOS dual or triple pillar pods as well.

[youtube_browser]pjax05z_lSk[/youtube_browser]

nocobrafornow

Established Member
hey Jared, i was really thinking about getting a wide band and this seems to be what i need. my main ? is from what you say you can read 2 pids at once so i assume that means if you want you can read a/f on both banks at once? if that is my main reason is to read both banks at once then all i need is the single gauge right? also i was looking at the gauge section of your website and see the sensor you were talking about to add the nitrous pressure to it, do i have to have it as i alsready have a complete autometer cobalt nitrous gauge withe the sensor wiring roush a/c vent and all. could that sensor be wired to the areoforce gauge or should i just keep what i have. if you need we can discuss this in pm or i can call. thanks David

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Jared, how did you secure the Gage in the pod?

The gauge is a standard 2-1/16" gauge which the pod is made to accept. If the gauge for some reason it loose in the pod you can use a little electric tape around the part that slides into the pod which will help keep it in place.

Hope that helps.

Jared

Users who are viewing this thread