Aeromotive 340lph Stealth pump

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
I'm thinking of ordering the pump, I'm putting a D1SC on my 04 Mach 1. I'll be running the 4.15" pulley looking to run between 8-10psi. Was gonna run this pump and 39lb cobra injectors...any words of wisdom ? :shrug: Thanks !

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
That pump will work if you don't plan on running E85. I have an alternative pump that flows the same, but also has a 1 year warranty, is E85 compatible, and about $20 cheaper. It's made by DivisionX and it's called the Stryker.

DivisionX Stryker 340lph Fuel Pump [DX-340S] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

We've used this pump in numerous builds, and have many members here running this pump and it's been awesome. It can be used in return or returnless fuel systems, but it does require tuning in returnless systems. Hope that helps, let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
Sweet, so they are both factory style "drop in" units ? Do you think the 39lb injectors will be good ? I'm looking for 460-480rwhp being I'm on the stock bottom end lol

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Yes, they are drop in, but you will need to install new connectors which are included with the pump. The 39 lbers should also be fine for anything under 500 rwhp. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

Chances50

Established Member
I have twin stealth 340's and I've been running e85 through them for 6 months now and haven't had any issues. But if the strykers are cheaper that's what I would go with if I was to do it over. I also went return style. I paid $165 each for the stealths.

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
thanks for the help, ill be ordering the pump shortly probably go with the stryker

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
Yes, they are drop in, but you will need to install new connectors which are included with the pump. The 39 lbers should also be fine for anything under 500 rwhp. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

So this pump is a good replacement/ upgrade from the ford gt pumps for the returnless guys on stock fuel hats ??

Last edited:

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Yes, it can be used in returnless configurations, but it will require tuning. Make sure your tuner knows how to tune this pump, a lot do not know how and then they blame the pump.

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
Yes, it can be used in returnless configurations, but it will require tuning. Make sure your tuner knows how to tune this pump, a lot do not know how and then they blame the pump.

I'm going to be having Jon Lund do my tune.... Should be good correct lol ?

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
Just an Update, I meant to post after install and tune was done. My Mach put down 461rwhp and 455rwtq with JUST this pump in a modified stock pump basket !! No BAP or wire upgrade, Pump was at 85% duty cycle. Tune was done by JLP Racing :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread