AFCO Heat Exchanger NIB, Polished

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Yes, this is the original series. Please reference to the outlet neck configuration in the pic, as they are at opposite ends of the tank, whereas the Pro entry/exit is on one end.

Part Number: 80274N

firemedic

EH!
Established Member
mblgjr said:
Yes, this is the original series. Please reference to the outlet neck configuration in the pic, as they are at opposite ends of the tank, whereas the Pro entry/exit is on one end.

Part Number: 80274N

Thanks, it messed me up when you spoke about the double pass unit earlier. I thought you were refering to this one.

Thanks for clarifying.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
PLEASE READ my original post. As posted, this ad clearly states that the unit for sale is the ORIGINAL style unit.

I responded to someone else in regards to the double pass unit and why it appropriately costed more.

firemedic

EH!
Established Member
mblgjr said:
PLEASE READ my original post. As posted, this ad clearly states that the unit for sale is the ORIGINAL style unit.

I responded to someone else in regards to the double pass unit and why it appropriately costed more.

I DID READ your ORIGINAL post. Glad you added the part # to it today.

Then you talk about a double pass unit, and after looking at RPM outlet the Pro series P/N 80275NDP is $389.95 new plus shipping.

So I had to ask to clarify considering your price and information.

Thanks for your understanding.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Alright, good deal, thanks for the pricing info, didn't know the DP units were that close to these.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Lethal Performance sells this brand new for $379. That's their regular price :shrug:
Where did you see this for $430+????

If you decide to lower the price, I'd be interested.

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
No offense guys, but if it is truley NIB, then why try to hit him so low...i guess it's just the perils of trying to get rid of something...good luck, i'd buy it but i dont need a H/E anymore!!!

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Thanks for the kind words and yes, it is new, never installed. Took it off my porch and has been in the house ever since. I'll take some pics of the box later. The smudge on the end of the tank is my handprint.

Users who are viewing this thread