Afghan $$$$ put to work. TR Mach on classics

MachONEderboy

Established Member
Finally back from deployment, and spent about 2/3's of my leave tinkering with the Mach 1. finally installed; h&r SS(1iso front, both in back), bumpsteer, x2 ball joints, MM CC plates, bilstein HD shocks/struts, FRPP driveshaft, corbeau forza seats, corbeau retractable harnesses, new JLT CAI, Weapon X COPS, and most importantly, CCW classics 18x9.5, 18x11 on 275 & 335 Toyo R888. let me know what you guys think. it has quite the rake now, thinking about taking 1 iso out of the back as well when i install my steeda UCA's and LCA's. enjoy the pics, wish i was more of a photographer!! :shrug:

52864210150679506131688.jpg

By willthethrill30 at 2012-05-15[/IMG]

img0093rl.jpg

img0087ed.jpg

img0045rh.jpg

By willthethrill30 at 2012-05-15

MachONEderboy

Established Member
about 1/8 inch on each side, due to the tire bulge. had i got 315's it'd be perfect flush with the fender, as thats how CCW built them for me. i dont mind it though. its not sticking out enough to look dumb IMO. and i like the look of a little bulge in the rear. i do agree with you guys as far as lowering though. tomorrow im doing LCA's and UCA's, so i'll probably remove one iso from rear as well and we will see where that puts her.

Hitman318

My other car is a cruiser
Established Member
Pull those isos out and get that rear a little lower. IF that's what YOU want though, I don't care what anybody says. The best look is the one you want.

MachONEderboy

Established Member
just the mufflers straight back, no dumps. . not exactly by choice. i cut the bassani tail pipes out after i blew out my first set, and i switched to spin tech super pro streets (wouldnt line up with bassani tail pipes so i just cut them out.) as soon as the install was done i took the car out, absolutely hated the sound, went into a mild state of depression, got drunk, then went back to the place the next day and dug the bassani's out of the scrap bin and threw them back on. and went with those for another month or so until i could buy new bassani mufflers (not the entire catback) $$$!!! considering switching to the stinger catback here soon though. just ready for something different.

MachONEderboy

Established Member
haha. i wanted something different than you see on every other mustang in the country. which is some variation of a five spoke rim. looks great, yes. but just as great as everyone else's.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Looks great. Are your fenders rollded?

MachONEderboy

Established Member
yes. all four. but i could have gotten away without. unless i lower it more. i do have an issue with left front rubbing sway bar though when its turned all the way right. kind of annoying. But thanks for the compliments guys!

helty

I'd hit it
Established Member
First of all, welcome home, you deserve it. The Mach looks great, love the CCW Classics!

I got about a month to go over here, and I've spent more time on SVTP in the last 3 days than I have in the last 3 years, trying to re-educate myself on Termy's because that's where my money's going. I know, I should save it, but to hell with that, I want my Terminator.

Again, Mach looks great!

Users who are viewing this thread