Afghanistan here I come

savant

Death Dealer
Established Member
Im leaving on the forth, so ill be back next year with one sick ride. See you guys later.

R1der

SVT Vet
Established Member
Invest the money man, when I came back the first time I bought a car I now regret it kinda wish i saved it or put it into a house

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Im leaving on the forth, so ill be back next year with one sick ride. See you guys later.
good luck and be safe man. I would also suggest you save most of your money for a house. won't say save it all tho I know how hard that is.

Be safe, I just got back from there. Horrible place! Keep your head on a swivel.
Not having been there (yet) I can say that I am hoping iraq last long enough for me to get what is left done on my list because I am not sure I want to go there either LOL!

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
It really wasn't that bad. Just literally nothing to do in your free time, or lack there of freetime. Plus Camp Bastion was super crowded when we left. To many jarheads.

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
navy hear leaving sunday for pre deployment training, training at FTbragg then shipping out to khost province... with the provincial reconstruction team, wont be home till august 2011... sweet :D

Users who are viewing this thread