AFS or OE Wheels???

yello 5.0

Established Member
Fellas,
Seriously in the market for 18x9/18x10 Black Bullitts. I know alot of you have pros/cons concerning both companies and I'm ready to listen. AFS has a larger tire selection, but I'm more concerned w/ fitment, powdercoat, dish...overall satisfaction!
These will go on either my yellow '94 or green '96 'vert---I can't wait!!!!

CobraChris08

Why you pushing me?
Established Member
I love the way 18x10 AFS wheels look. From what i have read, they have the prefect offset and not anyone i have heard of has had problems.

TERMIN8DNOMORE

Established Member
the only thing i have noticed in any of the AFS wheels i have seen is that they pit on the inside where the brake dust gets all over.

yello 5.0

Established Member
How 'bout the fronts?? I think if they stick outside the fender even a little-bit, it ruins the whole look...
Thanks tho!

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
I've had mine for quite some time now, and they have no "pitting" or anything. The chrome sparkles like no other still.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
I don't have any comments on AFS but my experiance with OE Wheels has been great. The phone got answered after the first ring. The guy on the other end was both polite and helpfull. I ordered a set of silver deep dish Cobra R's. I was told that they were running a couple days behind and that it would likely be about 14 business days for delivery.

I received my wheels within 7 business days. I could not find a single blemish on any of the wheels. They came packaged in individual boxes wrapped in micrfiber cloth and protected with a plastic rim guard.

I have yet to put the wheel son the car as I'm waiting on tire delivery. So far without the wheels even being on my car I am highly impressed with them.

Users who are viewing this thread