AFS Wheels vs American Muscle Replicas

SB VENOM

Loves Boost
Established Member
Ok so I am buying some 17x10.5's I checked ou the AFS wheels on ebay but from what I see you cannot buy the rears seperately. American muscle has the rears: http://www.americanmuscle.com/17x105-03cobra-wheel-chrome.html

If you read the description it says that they are brighter than the originals?! :dw: Anyone know if this is true, and noticeable? I want to leave the stock front ones but dont want it to be this obvious difference

nighthawk756

Who? Me??
Established Member
AFS will sell you just the rears. You just have to call them. Send them an email and they'll give you their phone number. ;-)

SB VENOM

Loves Boost
Established Member
Thanks, I will try that.... anybody have an idea what they would charge for just the rears?

Also I can't seem to find their e-mail address on their website

Last edited:

nighthawk756

Who? Me??
Established Member
Thanks, I will try that.... anybody have an idea what they would charge for just the rears?

Also I can't seem to find their e-mail address on their website

Yep, I just checked about a week ago. $395 for both and it was like 50 something bucks shipping. ;-)

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
Personally I would recomend AFS wheels. Good service, good prices fast delivery, Pesonally I would also go with one of there tires packages too. Save some green on them rubbers. But then Again I'm biased.

dsc00154bu3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread