After 9 months my car is finally here!!!

1320nut

Shelby Girl
Established Member
I ordered my 2013 on April 29th and it arrived at the dealer today!! I went and looked at it but the dealer couldn't release it because of a steering issue (see my other thread). So excited!! :banana:thanks to all of you who have given me support and encouragement while I waited for what seemed like forever to get my car!!

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Holy crap that's a long wait. WTH! Congrats! There's another thread on the steering issue on here, many are saying it's "normal". Go get your car already! lol

usmotox

Living the Dream!
Established Member
Sweet dude! This is the car I have felt the best about buying out of all the cars I have had or have :)

5.0 guy

Established Member
I waited 8 months 3 days so you beat me! Enjoy your car, it is Definately worth the wait!!

USV8PWR

Established Member
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! I am sooooo happy for you Hun! I know there were many times that you thought this day would never come, and you had to sit and listen while folks (ahem...me) who ordered way after you complained that it was taking 3 to 5 months. BUT all of that is finally over and it is here! And I promise the wait is the ONLY thing slow about our cars. After a couple of drives in it you quickly realize that Ford tries hard to make us wait so the other cars might have a chance to keep up. Congrats again Hun! :rockon:

1320nut

Shelby Girl
Established Member
Holy crap that's a long wait. WTH! Congrats! There's another thread on the steering issue on here, many are saying it's "normal". Go get your car already! lol

Thanks!! :rockon: Yeah don't know how I missed the other thread...glad it's normal!

What color/specs is your gt500? You'll have to post pics, & hope your steering issue is fixed

Grabber blue with black stripes, electronics package, heated seats, cover.

Sweet girl! This is the car I have felt the best about buying out of all the cars I have had or have :)

^^^Fixed it for ya ;-)

I waited 8 months 3 days so you beat me! Enjoy your car, it is Definately worth the wait!!

Not something I'm proud of LOL! :);-)

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! I am sooooo happy for you Hun! I know there were many times that you thought this day would never come, and you had to sit and listen while folks (ahem...me) who ordered way after you complained that it was taking 3 to 5 months. BUT all of that is finally over and it is here! And I promise the wait is the ONLY thing slow about our cars. After a couple of drives in it you quickly realize that Ford tries hard to make us wait so the other cars might have a chance to keep up. Congrats again Hun! :rockon:

Thank you so much! Yes it was very hard to see everyone get there's and talk about it and so on. Can't wait to drive it and take it home!

1320nut

Shelby Girl
Established Member
Here are some pics

phone155_zpsad7bddcb.jpg

phone154_zps753053aa.jpg

phone157_zps9ae7fa00.jpg

Husky44

Established Member
Nice! Best color combo (but I'm a little biased). Like the base wheels too. Don't think I've seen a GB car with them before.

Enjoy!

WAL

Established Member
I ordered my 2013 on April 29th and it arrived at the dealer today!! I went and looked at it but the dealer couldn't release it because of a steering issue (see my other thread). So excited!! :banana:thanks to all of you who have given me support and encouragement while I waited for what seemed like forever to get my car!!

Congrats 1320nut!!!!! All's well that ends well. Enjoy your car. It looks great!!! :beer:

PS. Now Snoopy49 needs to get his............

RRDave

Established Member
Finally!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread