AfterBurner Installation ??

§ilver§nake

Quiet Thunder
Established Member
I am just now getting around to installing my AfterBurner and have a quick question. In the manual, it states that I am to splice into a red/pink wire connected to pin 63 in the harness. However, I don't see a red/pink wire at pin 63. Am I to give priority to the wire color or the location? For those who have performed this install, please weigh in.:shrug:

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
Originally posted by §ilver§nake
I am just now getting around to installing my AfterBurner and have a quick question. In the manual, it states that I am to splice into a red/pink wire connected to pin 63 in the harness. However, I don't see a red/pink wire at pin 63. Am I to give priority to the wire color or the location? For those who have performed this install, please weigh in.:shrug:

Please recheck as it truly is pin 63 and the color is also RED with a PINK tracer. Be careful as there is another wire of the same exact color code in pin 62 that is the fuel tank pressure transducer.

MJ

§ilver§nake

Quiet Thunder
Established Member
Thanks, MJ; maybe I was looking at it wrong. What orientation do I need to view the connector at? I have been looking at the back side of the connector where the wires enter.

Users who are viewing this thread