Aftermarket Gauges???

1QWIK4.6

Established Member
I'm wanting to install some autometer gauges but I'm not sure what style to go with.Does anybody know what the Phantom line looks like at night time lit up.I just want something as close as I can get to the factory white face gauges.PICS would be greatly appreciated.Thankz.

PowerCobra98

Yes, mine is better.
Established Member
Other than the night glow types, all of the autometer gauges can look like whatever color you want them to. There are little rubber light bulb condoms that you put on the bulbs to change the colors. The best bet to match the stock gauge color at night though is to buy blue bulbs at Wal-Mart. They sell a bulb that identically matches the stock gauge colors. That's what I use on all of my gauges.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by PowerCobra98
Other than the night glow types, all of the autometer gauges can look like whatever color you want them to. There are little rubber light bulb condoms that you put on the bulbs to change the colors. The best bet to match the stock gauge color at night though is to buy blue bulbs at Wal-Mart. They sell a bulb that identically matches the stock gauge colors. That's what I use on all of my gauges.
if the light goes out does the gauge stop working:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread