aftermarket Roush bumper, foglight question

CammyTheCobra

Established Member
I have an aftermarket Roush front bumper, with foglights. Does anyone know where to get either OEM replacements or even lightly smoked aftermarket foglights for these bumpers? I can't seem to find a them anywhere on the websites. Mine are glass, the glass is all beat to hell. Spent an hour sanding them, still have deep divets I can't remove. So I'd like to just replace the lenses, or replace with smoked out foglights. Can anyone point me in the eight direction?

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
If it's the stage 3 bumper with round lights I believe they are the same Cobra/explorer fogs Ford likes to use.

CammyTheCobra

Established Member
If it's the stage 3 bumper with round lights I believe they are the same Cobra/explorer fogs Ford likes to use.
Yes it is. In which year cobra and explorer foglights can I use? Too my knowledge, 03/04 were different sized foglights, maybe I am wrong there. I was thinking the original owner, just used the OEM foglights from the Cobra that came with it, and they happened to fill the hole.

What year explorers foglights can I use? Am I able to use, all 99-04 cobra foglights as well, to be used as a direct replacement for these to fit the Roush bumper?

Users who are viewing this thread