Again does anyone know of a good tuner in or around Central Texas?

1sic04cobra

Established Member
So after about 2 long months of playing phone/email tag with Maximum Velocity Performance in San Antonio they have finally got back to me today with a definitve answer. The answer, Manuel,

I received your tune form. Unfortunately I am not able to accept your vehicle for tuning. We are no longer tuning Terminators unless all modifications are installed in-house.

Tracy

My guess is either they think I have garbage parts or they think I don't know what I'm doing or there is hardly a profit margin for them since it be Jon Lund remote tuning it and I guess they only make dyno dollars. Either way my personal experience with them was horrible and I'll assure any possible tuners out there that can help me all my mods are done correctly and with only top name brand parts. I also forgot ro mention they told me that they would have to do a mandatory tune up. Why if I already did so myself??? I'm not paying thousands of dollars in labor when I can do it myself and right. Anyways I was thinking of trying out Mike Murillo's shop. Does anybody have any personal experience with them dyno tuning? Or does anyone have any recomendations? Thanks.

cj428mach

Established Member
So after about 2 long months of playing phone/email tag with Maximum Velocity Performance in San Antonio they have finally got back to me today with a definitve answer. The answer, Manuel,

I received your tune form. Unfortunately I am not able to accept your vehicle for tuning. We are no longer tuning Terminators unless all modifications are installed in-house.

Tracy

My guess is either they think I have garbage parts or they think I don't know what I'm doing or there is hardly a profit margin for them since it be Jon Lund remote tuning it and I guess they only make dyno dollars. Either way my personal experience with them was horrible and I'll assure any possible tuners out there that can help me all my mods are done correctly and with only top name brand parts. I also forgot ro mention they told me that they would have to do a mandatory tune up. Why if I already did so myself??? I'm not paying thousands of dollars in labor when I can do it myself and right. Anyways I was thinking of trying out Mike Murillo's shop. Does anybody have any personal experience with them dyno tuning? Or does anyone have any recomendations? Thanks.

04sleeper is in DFW area. Kevin is a stand up guy and knows his stuff. Also the best e85 guy around.

Users who are viewing this thread