Ages of 00R owners.....

Cobra-R

Established Member
34 here, bet you thought different, didn't you? :-X :-X

I can answer for Kevin if he is to shy to tell his age. :lol: :lol: :lol:

XLR8-R

Established Member
38 for me. One good thing about getting older is your insurance goes down. I havn't came up with a second good thing yet, though. Help me, somebody?

Carter

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by XLR8-R
I havn't came up with a second good thing yet, though. Help me, somebody?

Carter

With age comes wisdom, at least for some people(not me):lol: :lol: :lol:

BillsSnake

:lol: :lol: 58 here in Sunny South Florida. Do I get the prize as the oldest 00R owner? HUH do I? The only good thing about getting older is the women we dated in our 20's and 30's were more beautiful and outrageously sexy. I have some very vivid memories or is that my imagination again? I can't remember. :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Andy M

Established Member
JoeJ, where ya at man?? We haven't heard from you yet? ;-)

I think Joe has us all beat.... at least age-wise - and of course, in the wisdom department too, right Joe?? :-D

By the way, you ready to give the Porsche guys hell this weekend at TWS?? I wish I could go, but my R is still at Kenny's place. I ordered a new dual-kevlar clutch today and it should ship either tomorrow or Friday. I hope to get my R back some time next week????

Andy M

Established Member
Originally posted by BillsSnake
:-? :-? :-? TWS?
Texas World Speedway in College Station. It is usually set up as 2.9 miles and around 12-14 turns? It was originally built back in the 60's as a NASCAR track and then shut down in the late 70's when no one wanted to come to the events because of lack of hotel space in the area... go figure?? :idea:

It is now a club-event track and is mostly used for Porsche/BMW/etc track events, with some SCCA, and bike racing during the year.

It is a good track to learn on because it is not a perfect track like some of those real nice tracks in CA - like Leguna Seca, or others.. I figure if you can drive this track well, you can pretty much do well at most other tracks.

kevin

Originally posted by Andy M
JoeJ, where ya at man?? We haven't heard from you yet? ;-)

I think Joe has us all beat.... at least age-wise - and of course, in the wisdom department too, right Joe?? :-D

By the way, you ready to give the Porsche guys hell this weekend at TWS?? I wish I could go, but my R is still at Kenny's place. I ordered a new dual-kevlar clutch today and it should ship either tomorrow or Friday. I hope to get my R back some time next week????

i don't joe acts any older than the rest of us, but he's wiser. not sure how those to characteristics work together. but.........:D

Andy M

Established Member
Originally posted by kevin

i don't joe acts any older than the rest of us, but he's wiser. not sure how those to characteristics work together. but.........:D
Man, I hope I am still kicking and driving the R fast around a road race track when I am Joe's age?? Joe, you are Da Man!!

JoeJ

Established Member
Gray Headed old fart..

LOL..My oh my..Yep..I think I have you all beat.. I am 64 yrs young...Oh well, I guess as long as you feel good and enjoy the thrill of going fast, you are only as old as you feel.
Yep, I will be up at Texas World Speedway this weekend. Looking forward to two days of going fast!!!!.

Andy, I hope everything going well with your clutch replacement. I dropped off my R on Monday to have Kenny check it out prior to this weekend.
Later,

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
Originally posted by 1Fast R
We are curious as to the ages of everyone in here. Bill is a young 62 (going on 17 when he's behind the wheel of the R)!!!:-D

well, I'm 35....

hmmmm, most of the R owners in here are in their 30's....maybe my secretary (62 years young) was right??? she said I'm going thru my midlife crisis :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I said nah....I've always owned a bunch of mustangs since I was a kid....and I'm still a kid at heart....she agreed and said, yeah, you'll never grow up....I said thats right!!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread