ah grasshopper...

nduction03

Established Member
Lower 70's in Texas today. After getting real bummed out about the Space Shuttle, especially with it falling all around my area, I decided to wax the car.

Anybody else do anything to just chill out today?

Hard to believe weather like this on February 1st.

RSXFMCJWR

Benchracer Extraordinaire
Established Member
I did the same thing today, waxed the stang and the RSX. Then went out and got the jeep dirty.:beer:

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
I was going to do some stuff, but the shuttle tragedy just took the steam out of me. I have not been able to shake it off.
I have not done a thing except sit at the PC with one eye on the TV. Had a college friend who ended up being an astronaut. The folks who get to do this are usually exceptional.
:(
Tomorrow is another day
JW

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
RSXFMCJWR,

Email me some pics of that Lancer man! :D

That was in my head for my next car before I decided on the Cobra. I saw the one Motor Trend was testing before they came out over here on the So Cal freeways, I went nuts.

I thought those cars were sweet as hell seeing them running aroind in Japanese videos and GT, then I found out they were coming to the US. Saw some at the Auto Show, they look sweet.

VintagePorscheG

Old School SVT Poster
Established Member
went for a run. worked on my basement. made chili. went to Porsche Club Chili party. came home. didn't drink. kissed my kids goodnight. greatful to be alive. greatful to be American. greatful to be sober.

haskett

Established Member
I was going to get a long run in today, but decided that it was a great day to instead line up the cars and wash them this afternoon.

:)

RSXFMCJWR

Benchracer Extraordinaire
Established Member
Haven't gotten the Evo yet. Should be delivered sometime within the next month. The waiting brings back memories of when I ordered the cobra.

Last edited:

slythetove

Down the rabbit hole....
Established Member
Dawn Wash
Claybar
Z7 Wash
Z5
Z6
Z2
Z6
Z2

and a sunburn.

12 hours.

First Zaino application ever. I now understand why there are fanatic Zaino followers.

I'll write my review soon.

Short version:

It's the best. By a long shot.

:)

Last edited:

newcastle

Hey Vintage, how far did you run? You a long distance type runner? I like the shorter runs, <10 miles.

VintagePorscheG

Old School SVT Poster
Established Member
Yesterday was a quick 9, am doing 12 today here in about 20 min.

Yeah, I guess you could say I am a distance runner. I try to rotate 40/50 mile weeks in the winter 50/60/70 mile weeks in the spring - fall. Did 12 races last year, 3 were full marathons, 2 of those were 3 weeks apart. This year, the goal is to qualify for Boston. I need a 3:15. I am only giving myself 2 shots at it. Kentuky Derby (april) and Chicago (October).

If only they would let me use the Cobra.... :lol:

ssssnake

Established Member
Down in South Texas, it's still foggy, damp and overcast. Did do a touchless wash on the Cobra just to knock the dirt off. Will do a better one if THE SUN EVER COMES OUT!

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
vintage, you should do the mini marathon 13miler in Indy in May. I have never done it but have threatened to try for my 40th in a few (er 1) years.

Users who are viewing this thread