Ahhh fall is in the air

SVT~frenchie

Will the mods ever end?
Established Member
Down here in Florida we just got our first real cold front and pretty much our first indication that summer is over. The past few weeks it has been averaging 90+ so this little cold front is a nice change and you can tell fall is in the air.

A few friends and I were having a conversation about how nice the weather has been and my one buddy mentioned he loves the way fall smells. Myself and a few friends agreed but the other half of the room disagreed and said we were crazy and that they can't smell a difference.

What do you guys think?

I know I can smell a difference in the air when its about to rain so I don't see how the seasons are any different... unless I'm crazy:rolling:

LitleWhiteSnake

Yeah, Its a VTEC
Established Member
haha same here i love how it smells lol and all i can think of is how much my kenne bell is gonna love the cold air lol but i do like the summer alot better... guess im gonna be a florida boy forever

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
I love the smell of fall. However I live in MI, so we have tons of leaves that fall to the ground so I think that might be it. The temps drop to high 50's low 60's and the colors are amazing. Its my favorite season by far.

stangnutlx

Dreamin about Boobies
Established Member
Fall my ass!, It was 26* when i came to work today at 4:30am. Im wearing my thermals. Ill be prepping my snowmobile here shortly.

SVT~frenchie

Will the mods ever end?
Established Member
Looks like you guys up North are having the opposite affects of us Southern boys, your getting into winter now as we are leaving summer lol. I've never lived any where else other than Florida so the change of heat, for me atlease, is a nice feeling. But I don't think I could take it if it were snowing right now. Apparently this Friday is suppose to be back into the high 80's... gotta love Florida

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
^^and Cali!!

I definitely can smell the 'fall' in the air. You get that feeling that the holidays are coming and everything looks like it's under a big shadow. Or if it's sunny you get the nice cold breeze! Best time of the year to drive down to the beach with your hoodie on and the 2seater tonneau cover on! Fall cruising with the top down FTW!! :coolman:

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member
I love the way the air smells in the fall, and the tress are beautiful. It is usually pretty nice in the fall here, but this year the temps have been a little cooler. Fall is my favorite season though.

BayouFX4

GEAUX TIGERS
Established Member
The taking of deer, rabbits, and ducks is definately in the air. I love fall and winter, or at least what we consider fall and winter lol. It'll be 40 degrees one day then 80 the next.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
We don't get an actual fall season for very long, only a couple of weeks before the snow hits.

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
Projected to be close to 80* today, then very low 90's Thursday and Friday. *sigh* Fall is my favorite time of year, too. We are having a pumpkin cruise this Sunday, it's supposed to be around 80*! Shoot, we shouldn't have to pick out pumpkins wearing tank tops! :nonono: :whine: I am more than ready for some cooler weather!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Gotta love it,this is the time of year down here when i start driving my car and you guys/gals up north start thinking about putting them away.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Gotta love it,this is the time of year down here when i start driving my car and you guys/gals up north start thinking about putting them away.

I dd the stang sun, rain, or blizzard.

I even have studded snow tires for it. :lol1:

vertcobra99

dacube
Established Member
we didn't get fall in new england... it went right from summer to winter... I have never seen snow in the middle of october before... I guess there is a first time for everything... thanks AL GORE!

SVT~frenchie

Will the mods ever end?
Established Member
Fall is by far my favorite season, specially in Florida becuase the weather is PERFECT! We really don't get the change of leaves here, but I can deal without the the pretty colors and clean up of dead leaves.

I know my L is loving this weather as much as I am :D It is running SOOO good

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
Not in So Cal :mj: It's suppose to be in the 90's within the next two days. :fm::fm::fm: I was loving last week when it rained.

Users who are viewing this thread