AI garbage in slavery out.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Just an AI warning that has to do with banking.

I recently switched my federal pays to a US Treasury run Direct Express Card.

I am leaving Bank of America for a myriad of reason, political included.

Since getting this card it constantly gets declined for what I thought was random reasons.

I only get DE one card and so I load up a Cash App card for just having spending money for wifey pooh. They only let me load 25-50 at a time unless I go to CVS and do a cash fill. Because the DE cars declines me on larger transfers it shows up in AI with MasterCard as suspicious activity. Card gets blocked for online orders.

I call and the agents say they can't lift the block because the MC AI is protecting me from myself, lol. I sort of understand but the frustration of not spending or having access to my money digitally anytime is Arrgghhh. my wife just wants one of those stupid two people rocking reading swinging eggs things. You guessed it, you can only get the special price online.

I keep a little bit of cash around for hiccups but something tells me if we decide to move overseas I will change my direct deposits again.

This is the future though. AI does not reason outside it's program parameters. Wait till AI runs juries and trial judges. AI teachers identifying someone as a radical or socially difficult to control or conform.

Beware and I am not a fan right now, who knows where it will take us but I hear and see more and more AI monitoring, chatting, calling, solicitations, ect.

Have a good Tuesday.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
This demonstrates just how easy it is for “them” to take away your money if you piss off the wrong people, namely the US government… its only going to get worse, you think that house is yours, or that car, your money???? Nah they can take all that away at the drop of a hat… the only thing you own is your soul.

Last edited:

Fat Boss

Established Member
BofA is a train wreck around here. Branches are closing all over the place. I've had Wells Fargo for decades and I've had very little to complain about with them. That sucks you're having so many problems with your new card. I wouldn't put up with it.

As for AI, I'm waiting for the first AI smack down where two of them debate/battle to the end. I think that would go a long way towards showing users which is better.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
This demonstrates just how easy it is for “them” to take away your money if you piss off the wrong people, namely the US government… its only going to get worse, you think that house is yours, or that car, your money???? Nah they can take all that away at the drop of a hat… the only thing you own is your soul.
Lucky for me i sold my soul years ago...come take my house
Unc Sam...

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Same…been with BofA my whole adult life…would like to switch but it’s a pain and I don’t know who I would go with.
Look at your local state banks. They seem to have the best customer service and you get to talk with a human.

Also look at state laws on wage garnishment. Several states will not allow creditors or courts to garnish your deposits if you run into financial issues or lawsuits. Florida and SC are two states that protect state banks from garnishment. It obviously does not protect them if the go after your employer or if it is the IRS.

Imagine getting a letter from mortgage or car loan that your pay has not been received because some company froze your bank account.

JAJ

Rapidly Losing Interest
Established Member
Just an AI warning that has to do with banking.

I recently switched my federal pays to a US Treasury run Direct Express Card.

I am leaving Bank of America for a myriad of reason, political included.

Since getting this card it constantly gets declined for what I thought was random reasons.

I only get DE one card and so I load up a Cash App card for just having spending money for wifey pooh. They only let me load 25-50 at a time unless I go to CVS and do a cash fill. Because the DE cars declines me on larger transfers it shows up in AI with MasterCard as suspicious activity. Card gets blocked for online orders.

I call and the agents say they can't lift the block because the MC AI is protecting me from myself, lol. I sort of understand but the frustration of not spending or having access to my money digitally anytime is Arrgghhh. my wife just wants one of those stupid two people rocking reading swinging eggs things. You guessed it, you can only get the special price online.

I keep a little bit of cash around for hiccups but something tells me if we decide to move overseas I will change my direct deposits again.

This is the future though. AI does not reason outside it's program parameters. Wait till AI runs juries and trial judges. AI teachers identifying someone as a radical or socially difficult to control or conform.

Beware and I am not a fan right now, who knows where it will take us but I hear and see more and more AI monitoring, chatting, calling, solicitations, ect.

Have a good Tuesday.
I was going to try to explain what was going on, but I found this and it covers the ground pretty well.

Key point is that debit cards are very different than credit cards. Banks put a lot of restrictions on debit card use because they've got zero fraud protection, unlike credit cards. Also, a lot of merchants don't take them because the payment processing is often - not always - a completely separate service from credit card processing. For most, it's just not worth having two systems when one will get them 99% of incoming payments.

I was appalled by the lack of information on the Direct Express website. They don't say a word about the serious limitations on debit card use. Maybe they hope nobody will notice or something.

One thing that is on the site is that Comerica Bank holds your DE bank account (debit can't work without a bank account). Comerica and Mastercard are contractors that run the program for the government. As for AI, it's just the messenger. Comerica Bank sets the usage limits and rules and then ships them to Mastercard for implementation in MC's AI.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
AI is actually a technology I would be happy without. I don't think it's going to help us in any meaningful way and will have far more downsides than upsides, including like Dave said, a loss of our freedoms. The snowball has started rolling though so there is no stopping it.

Pribilof

Life's Better @ Elevation
Established Member
Don't like banks so you prefer that the Federal Government manage your banking? What could go wrong?

Oh! I guess you found out what could go wrong.

MG0h3

Established Member
Don't like banks so you prefer that the Federal Government manage your banking? What could go wrong?

Fed Gov and banks are one and the same.

BOA was skimming people’s transactions for Jan6 related stuff for the Gov.

Gov bails banks out.

Hand in hand dude.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life

This card is run by the department of Treasury. I have an ex trying to garnish money and since all my pay is disability she will have a much harder time and almost zero chance of touching that money unlike a normal bank which can be frozen by a court anytime without you being warned.

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I quit BofA 30 years ago when they denied me a small business loan because I was a White male. They told me if I was a woman or POC, or if either of those had a 51% stake in my company that Federal Grants were available. But because I was a White Male I was disqualified.
Told them to go pound sand and withdrew my accounts from them and went to a local Credit Union and got the loan I wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread