AI race at Sebring, 4-27-13 in-car vid

WPBcobra

Established Member
Good race. Did the burgandy #95 car have brake issues early or really cold tires?

he had a brake prob he has the fr500 abs system in his car and once in a while the abs system dose not work when going late into the braking zone.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
he had a brake prob he has the fr500 abs system in his car and once in a while the abs system dose not work when going late into the braking zone.
Carmine, I don't mean the #55 that spun in the first turn. I mean the fox body that was in front of Jeff for most of the race. In the opening laps he was all over and was way deep into a few turns. But seemed to get his act together after getting back past Jeff.

Unless it is him that you mean that has the FR500 abs. But why do that?

Great video either way. And I saw your tranny out of your car. Sorry, it shouldn't have been there.

Last edited:

WPBcobra

Established Member
yea the 95 car has the fr500 ABS. he added it to the car but he has a little prob every once in a while with it.

NGO

Established Member
Well I can tell you after my first NASA HPDE-1 event, I can't imagine getting around Sebring running in the 2:20s! You guys are hauling the mail. Excellent video, that dive bomb pass in 7 was impressive. Wish I would have watched a video like this before I went out.

Had a blast, can't beat it, get to run your own car then watch the AI and other races.

Thanks for stopping by to say Hello Carmine.

Tim

WPBcobra

Established Member
Well I can tell you after my first NASA HPDE-1 event, I can't imagine getting around Sebring running in the 2:20s! You guys are hauling the mail. Excellent video, that dive bomb pass in 7 was impressive. Wish I would have watched a video like this before I went out.

Had a blast, can't beat it, get to run your own car then watch the AI and other races.

Thanks for stopping by to say Hello Carmine.

Tim

good meeting you man. faster lap time will come in time more track is you best friend. Just do you brake cooling and run the car how it is

Users who are viewing this thread