Air Fuel Gauge Install ?'s

o4cOb|2a

Wheel Hop 4 Life
Established Member
With the stock autometer Air fuel ratio gauge it had purple black, white, and red. Where does the purple wire go? Also how can I get my gauges to both have power and come on with the headlights only? Any help would be great, Thanks

o4cOb|2a

Wheel Hop 4 Life
Established Member
I got the A/F gauge on and tapped into the 87 wire that was connected to the PCM and had a power source going to the gauge, but still no light show :whine: i searched and found you have to get to number 87 or 60 wire (red with black stripe or grey with blue stripe) which I did and still nothing. Anyone have any idea's?

04cobratorchred

I Love Being Blown
Established Member
sorry man i am having the same problem mine lights up but no reading (light show) i think i am going to take it somewhere and let someone take a look at it.

99cobra66

Established Member
I have one as well, but have not attempted to install yet. This might be dumb, but do you have the pigtail for your car that goes in back of the cig lighter? The purple wire goes to that I beleive... that is where you get your readings from. If you already knew that... forget i wrote this :rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread