air/fuel gauge

cobra 829

Established Member
does anyone know were to hook the leads for a air/fuel mixture gauge i got it hooked up to 02 sensor on the h-pipe does anyone know where it comes into the car.:bash:

coleman

Established Member
just finished hooking mine up and i'll tell you what :gt:
it IS just a freak'n light show... i don't see how to get any useful information from it -- i was hoping it would drift slowly up and down (rich and lean)... :nono:

but it bounces back and forth like "pong". oh, well... it is at least impressive though useless :xpl:

lguerra1

Established Member
It is a light show, but what does it do at wide open throttle. It should stabilize when the computer goes to open loop and show either rich or lean. They really aren't that accurate, but just a general indicator. All it is doing is doing is showing a hego reading in virtue of funny little lights.

Got Incon?

Government Slave
Established Member
Originally posted by coleman
just finished hooking mine up and i'll tell you what :gt:
it IS just a freak'n light show... i don't see how to get any useful information from it -- i was hoping it would drift slowly up and down (rich and lean)... :nono:

but it bounces back and forth like "pong". oh, well... it is at least impressive though useless :xpl:

Yep, any narrow band sensor is only good to tell you if you are rich, or you are lean. And not by how much either.

Users who are viewing this thread