air jordan of pugs

eclipsemustang

Established Member
so there is this storage type shelf thing in the room its pretty much 6 squares that are 1 foot by 1 foot by 1 and a half, and i had put a chocolate bar in the forth box, so its probably about 4 feet up. so today instead of putting the dog in the kennel, she was left in the room because My Girlfriend only had one class and was going to be back in an hour so what trouble could the dog get into. well my Girlfriend got back and the dog had knocked everything off that shelf and eaten the whole chocolate bar. she must've jumped up onto the bed then leaped about a 2 foot gap while getting about 2 feet higher and landed onto the shelf. this is a little 15lb pug. shes a little athlete though and can almost hurdle a 3 ft gate without touching it. but i took her to the vet she threw up all the chocolate and is now asleep. ran me 200 dollars but since its me and the girlfriends dog only cost me 100. im just glad shes ok now.

bam

Established Member
Just FYI a dog needs to eat 1 ounce of chocolate/ lb. of weight to be in danger. Unless you had a 1lb. chocolate bar, she would've been fine.

bam

Established Member
It's also something they probably should have told you at the vet before they took your money.

joshs00blkgt

Bulldawgs Amen
Established Member
Yea pugs are crazy. I have one and she is always getting out of the pen and running around. She never sleeps she is a little hyper thing i tell you.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
My girlfriend has a pug that weighs 32 lbs... he is a huge fat ****er lol. Bigger than any pug I've ever seen and people always comment on him when she's walking him. He can easily jump up on her bed which is a good 2.5 feet off the ground. I'm amazed how he can move for a fat caterpillar-looking dog.

Users who are viewing this thread