Airaid Carbon Fiber (Parnelli Jones) CAI

Lemonth

Established Member
Looking to sell an Airaid Parnelli Jones Edition intake for a 2011-2014 Mustang GT. I got it recently but I decided to just keep my original one since I'm going to go to a CJ setup soon. I haven't installed it myself, but I did get it used. It's the PJ kit, however, its missing the coupling to the stock TB, it has a 4"-4" coupler for bigger throttle bodies. You can find one easily from Airaid if you need the stock size. I noticed it's missing one screw, isn't completely necessary but I'll see if I can get one sourced from Airaid.

I was told it's meant to be used with a Boss 302 intake, but with the correct coupler it will fit stock. I have a stock one and haven't attempted to install it, however please make sure it'll fit your application.

Seems to be in decent condition, I think the previous owner drilled holes into the intake box for the rain shield (free from Airaid if you need it). The intake itself has a little crinkle on one side but should seal fine anyway as the rubber completely covers it and then some. Has a small scuff on the underside that is hidden when installed. Filters good, was cleaned recently.

Looking for $400 shipped on it. (SOLD)

IMG_9775.jpg

IMG_9776.jpg

IMG_9777.jpg

IMG_9778.jpg

IMG_9779.jpg

IMG_9780.jpg

IMG_9781.jpg

IMG_9782.jpg

IMG_9783.jpg

Link to pic with name/date

Last edited: