Akrapovic Titanium Axle back

Has anybody used this system on a GT500 ? Looking into this system because it is made of titanium and is a 1/3 of the weight of a factory 18 pound muffler ,but damn it's the ugliest muffler Ive seen lol .If you have the exact weight of any other cat back "Kooks/Magnaflow/Borla post it up

akrapovic_mustang_exhaust_2_zps34c5a725.jpg

Last edited:

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
To bad they don't maintain the signature quad tip setup.

Kapy

Established Member
What is so ugly about them? I have had Akrapovic exhausts on my CBR's for years and they are the best in IMO. The tips on these look great and the muffler is hidden underneath the car anyway. But are these for the 13-14's? Looks like they are for years older. No quad tip?

Plus the exhaust hangers do not match the hangers on our cars.

Last edited:
What is so ugly about them? I have had Akrapovic exhausts on my CBR's for years and they are the best in IMO. The tips on these look great and the muffler is hidden underneath the car anyway. But are these for the 13-14's? Looks like they are for years older. No quad tip?

Plus the exhaust hangers do not match the hangers on our cars.

The pic is for an older GT500 but they list 13-14 GT500 just never seen anybody with them.I'm pretty sure the CBR kit doesn't look like those mufflers ha .I'm going to drop the hammer and order it if the 14 GT500 system keeps the quad tips .ill keep you guys posted

Users who are viewing this thread