All Aftermarket Suspension

Josh1

Banned
Selling everything but will need to replace it with persons stock suspension. They will need to take the stuff of there selfs also. I will sell really cheap so if u want it before I turn it in, let me know soon. Thanks

bda1855

Member of the Boosted16
Established Member
Josh1 said:
Selling everything but will need to replace it with persons stock suspension. They will need to take the stuff of there selfs also. I will sell really cheap so if u want it before I turn it in, let me know soon. Thanks

How much for the helper bag set up?

i dont have my stock stuff but i know i want some helperbags.

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
What are the PN#'s for the front QA1 shocks? How long have they been on? I have my stock Bilsteins, so let me know. Also have my stock sway bars for the Hotckis bars. Let me know.Thank.

Last edited:

Sonic Lightning

Established Member
I dont want to sell my stock suspension but might be interested in your whole kit. Pics of what it looks like installed please. Maybe a price if you will just sell and not trade.

Josh1

Banned
All suspension items are not for sale anymore due to me keeping the truck. Had some marriage problems and now everything is worked out so I am keeping my baby. Sorry!

8sm

HELE in 321
Established Member
You place your marriage first, there is no need to apologize. All the best to you both.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread