All FAST FORDS AND MUSCLE MUSTANG

svt4.6snake

The weather man said theres a light chance of snow
Established Member
This is the big one brought to you by Sacramento Raceway & 50REASONS and AED. This is a full day event including racing , show and shine and even a burn out contest. Muscle Mustang & Fast Fords will be in attendance for our event. There will be trophies and raffle prizes be given away by several vendors including Sacramento Mustang and Les Schwab. You can bring your Ford out and not only win in the racing but also the show and shine. Hope to seel you all out should be a great day!!!
Gates open: 8:00am
Jr. Time Trials: 9:00am
Car show Judging: 10:00am
ET Time Trials: 11:00 am
Flyer_zps06fa998d.gif

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Damn we need an event like this. Hope you guys have fun:beer:

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

Ford1288

Established Member
Damn we need an event like this. Hope you guys have fun:beer:

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

We have one every March here in San Diego but no one shows up....

Have fun at the event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vik

Established Member
Can't wait for this, probably be in the show area. Should be fun, I'm always looking to meet up in the Sacramento area.

svt4.6snake

Established Member
Can't wait for this, probably be in the show area. Should be fun, I'm always looking to meet up in the Sacramento area.

Well its this weekend. Be sure to stop by car show area and say whats up. This is going to be a great show. Great weather and cars and racing what a day. See you all there

svt4.6snake

Established Member
We would like to thank everyone for coming out and spending the day with us. It's was a great day with so many nice and fast cars. Congrats to all the class winners. Look for more events from us. Thanks to AED AND SACRAMENTO RACEWAY. Special thanks to my crew for all the hard work and making things go so smooth!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread