All four wheeler magazine issues from March 2001 - October 2007

RSXFMCJWR

Benchracer Extraordinaire
Established Member
I have over 6 years worth of issues of Four Wheeler magazine that are all in really good condition. They are just taking up space as I am no longer into offroading (became too expensive for me, lol). I will sell the whole collection for $10 plus shipping or I can sell you just certain issues, whichever you want.

I can take a picture of all of the issues in their box if you would like.

RSXFMCJWR

Established Member
$5 plus shipping? I would hate to throw all of these in the trash, they taught me everything I know about offroading and modifying 4x4s...which I know enough to have built a couple of 4x4s. :banana:

RSXFMCJWR

Established Member
Last chance, tomorrow they will be tossed if noone wants them. $5 plus shipping or you can pick them up for free.

RSXFMCJWR

Established Member
still have them? if so how much is shipping? if i would have saw this before i would have gotten them

Yes, I still have them. The box is pretty heavy, so I would guess somewhere in the area of $15-$20 for shipping. Of course, if you do want them and are will to pay that much for shipping, I would get an official quote from the post office before asking for your shipping payment. I am not looking to make money off of this.

Users who are viewing this thread