"All go and no slow"

Wiseguy

Established Member
Found a great deal on Rotors. This is Truely A great MACA deal. Some of you I know need them.... pm

Baer,Brembo,Powerslot. Complete kits also....

Bill.

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

what do you have for stock replacement? I would think just doing rotors isn't going to help that much with braking unless the rotors have been turned and are too think now. or am I wrong here? would I see a braking improvement with just rotors?

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
what do you have for stock replacement? I would think just doing rotors isn't going to help that much with braking unless the rotors have been turned and are too think now. or am I wrong here? would I see a braking improvement with just rotors?

That depends on what you are doing...but probably. They are likely cross drilled and or slotted, which vents the brake gasses and heat much better than stock.

Wiseguy

Established Member
Everybody likes the Porsche,Ferrari look seems to be the biggest reason for replacement- With that comes better performance depending on brand. The ebay brands are just drilled stock rotors with same vane count {most} . The three brands above offer three different price ranges for a upgraded rotor. They all should promote better pad cleaning,less fade,and less warp complains if installed properly . Bear one peice and two piece eradispeed are made in the USA and offer a better friction area for upgraded pads, and better recovery for those 140mph blasts on the street, track. Turning stock rotors is fine and I do it often. When turning down to minimum specs the main concern is the caliper will push out of its bore to much with a worn out pad, not so much the cooling off ability. The two -piece Bear rotor is less weight then stock too!!!!

Wiseguy

Established Member
Greg, sorry no dba. pm'ed you. I have the Cobra R set up and love it also for the money.

Dolemite

Established Member
wiseguy said:
Greg, sorry no dba. pm'ed you. I have the Cobra R set up and love it also for the money.

Your care sure does stop well, I've experienced it first hand from triple digit speeds.

Wiseguy

Established Member
Sierwan, you need to take the metro from now on.. No car,pads,rotors,motors,tires,ect are safe with you holding the wheel.

Wiseguy

Established Member
Thanks for the interest. Will have everything shortly. The Baer's are the best deal going and popular.

Users who are viewing this thread