All inclusive resorts

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
My best friend and his GF went to the Dominican Republic like 2 years ago and stayed at an all inclusive, they were less than impressed and never felt safe.

My parents go to all inclusive resorts often and aren't afraid to spend way too much. They said the Sandals Ochi in Jamaica was ok, mostly they enjoyed the service they got from one of the workers. It's unfortunate that Mexico is off the list, they said the Secrets Moroma was the best resort they have ever been to. I think it helped that they went around Christmas, so there were a lot less people than normal but everything from the food, to the service to the amenities were all absolutely top notch.

Coming Up

WeStayClean
Established Member
I stayed at Secrets the Vine last month. Freaking outstanding. Got a steal for $2700 / 6 nights.

nxhappy

Established Member
also, Maui is very nice....getting pretty busy though. I think Kaui would be the best bet for a more relaxing vacation (for Hawaii). Oahu is way too crowded now. For Mexico I would say cabo san lucas. And you can't go wrong with any virgin island. Bermuda is fantastic. Also grand cayman island. Jamaica is so so.

robraySVT

Established Member
I know OP said he wasn't interested in Mexico, but me and the wife went to Cancun right after trump was elected and didn't have a single problem with anyone. We even went into the city to a pastry shop away from the hotel zone. We are both white, and we were a little apprehensive about how people would see us because of Trump. The truth is neither of us voted for him lol.

Users who are viewing this thread