All-New 2020 Jeep® Gladiator: The Most Capable Midsize Truck Ever

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Calling my local dealer monday and asking how much an ADM Im gonna have to ass up to aquire one

I'm also calling my Dealer on Monday. to see when the order bank opens for the diesel.

Must be diesel, 4 doors, .... and orange

Sn95Snake

Established Member
Saw 4 of these in person at the LA Auto show yesterday. These things are going to sell like crazy! There was a crowd of people around them all day.

RustyRodder

Fauxbra powered
Established Member
Must be a Jeep thing...that's one ugly ass truck...suv... That's cool it has lockers and other off-road goodies, but the approach (departure?) angles have to be absolute garbage with the limo wheelbase and really long bed-overhang. Looks like another stellar mall crawler.

26 degrees, same as the new raptor

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Ford announces the Ranger, GM announces cut backs and FCA drops another bomb on both their asses. Im not sure what took them so long to find their nuts, but FCA is killing the market right now

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Do they gain any real market share with this or aren’t most of the buyers cross shopping the Rubicon, ZWhatever Colorado with magnaride,and the highest level TRD Tacoma.

It’s cool and will be interesting to see if it pulls from its own or earns new Jeep buyers.

I can see a lot of casual full-size buyers moving to one.

Ford....you getting any of this? And if you are when will your retort be ready? 2030?

If they had listened to me all those years ago they would have had a mini Super Duty out about a year ago.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Maybe Ford knew this was coming and had an influence on them bailing on the Raptor Jr.

Probably right. They may watch this one and make some improvements to the baby Raptor to take back their customers.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Probably right. They may watch this one and make some improvements to the baby Raptor to take back their customers.
Thats a dangerous game to play for Ford. FCA has been crushing it of late, with an OUTSTANDING marketing strategy. Simply amazing what happens when you listen to your customers and build what they want.

FCA has a way to go to prove ME wrong about their quality. With the amount of sales they have been generating recently, my opinion is starting to change.

Still a Blue oval man through and through, but my lady wants a Wrangler. Unless Bronco comes out with similar features and off road performance at a competitive price compared to Wrangler, its FCA's game to lose at this point.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
That eco diesel! 442ft lbs of tq out a little 3.0 V6!

My '08 Jeep GC 3.0l CRD made that with a GDE Eco tune, they are fun motors at that power level. I towed my Cobra on a heavy uhaul hauler with zero issues and still got 18 mpg.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Thats a dangerous game to play for Ford. FCA has been crushing it of late, with an OUTSTANDING marketing strategy. Simply amazing what happens when you listen to your customers and build what they want.

FCA has a way to go to prove ME wrong about their quality. With the amount of sales they have been generating recently, my opinion is starting to change.

Still a Blue oval man through and through, but my lady wants a Wrangler. Unless Bronco comes out with similar features and off road performance at a competitive price compared to Wrangler, its FCA's game to lose at this point.

Im with you a 100%. My wife had a Dodge Charger that she got side swiped in by a dumb bitch in a Ram going at least 60 mph. Let me tell you that Mother****er took the hit like a champ. It was on the drivers side and right at the door pillar. They told us the only reason she survived the wreck was that was a well built tank of a car.

I love my Fords and GMs throughout the years, but damn FCA is throwing bombs. The Gladiator is going to be out of my price range unfortunately so Im back to looking at fullsize pickups. Ram is top of the list right now because of the interior and pricing and I want to try something different. I looked at Wranglers again and for what it is. I wont pay the price. Screw that.

@Outlaw99 whats your opinion on the Gladiator? We know your the local jeep expert so pipe in.

Users who are viewing this thread