ALL NEW JERSEY and EASTERN PA L OWNERS INSIDE

squirellracing

white lightning
Established Member
all my new jersey and eastern L owners.. we are holding a g2g in phillipsburg nj exit 3 off of rt 78. it is starting at 830pm on wedsneday 15th at pohatcong plaza. it is a full
g2g all cars are welcome. central jersey mustangs are suppose to be making an appearance as well. so to all is welcome come on down hang out and shoot the $h@t with other motorheads.. any ?s pm me on here or need directions pm and ill give you directions and my cell for anything else needed

squirellracing

white lightning
Established Member
thats awesome im guessing my brother got ahold of you guys at eccfa on the other forum? im hoping we can turn this out to be big...

ecoastkid

Established Member
You said all cars are welcome so I hope that means non-ford as well...I invited all the guys from over at LVIMPORT.net...(Most of them drive domestics..lol)

I also invited all the guys in my phone...I all in all, I'm fairly certain I'll be bringing at least 10-20 cars

So, exactly which parking lot is this?...is off of 22?...the old lanco parking lot or something?

Last edited:

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
Damn, I wish I still lived in Chester County PA. I would be there in a Heart Beat. Oh well, you all have fun and drink a cold one for me.

Users who are viewing this thread