All of you with Bassani Mid Length Headers

scho1186

Established Member
I recently switched to a solid axle and swapped exhausts as well. The Borla stingers I did have hooked up with the bassani off road x and then into the headers. The exhaust I do have now is flowmaster, and contrary to what people say, they made good power. 325 rwhp and 333 tq with just a full system exhaust.
Problem is, they don't sound good with the off road x. So I want to switch to the H pipe to compliment the exhaust.

My question is, with the headers, is there a midpipe that bolts right up with now cutting or welding to the headers or is the modular off road bassani x pipe the only mid pipe it will fit with?

Thanks for your help.

Adroitmustang

Established Member
no unless you use the bassani mid pipe, your going to have to modify others to fit.

chances are your better off getting a mid pipe made to fit stock manifolds because you will be able to cut them down. If you get a midpipe made for long tubes your probably going to have to lengthen them.

CbraSvt01

Banned
Yep you have to use the bassani pipes that come with the headers. Best bet like stated above...buy a regular midpipe and have it fabbed up with the bassani tubes that come off the headers.

Users who are viewing this thread