All FORD gathering in Richmond VA

SHOW IS STILL GOING TO HAPPEN!

OPEN TO ALL FORD VEHICLES!!

Sheehy Ford
418 South Washington Highway
Ashland, VA 23005

Saturday, June 18th, 2011
10am-3pm

After 3pm, will have a short cruise up to the Fredericksburg area up US Route1. Looking for somewhere in that area to park and have some food and beverages. Also, going to be stopping along the cruise to shoot some photos and videos.

Last edited:

shb5007

Established Member
I am down. A meet up for some pictures and then going out for some food/drinks sounds awesome.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
I was thinking about doing it maybe late springtime...mid to late may maybe or early june. Looking for good weather but before kids ae out of school and theres a lot of people travelling on the weekends.

raw23062

Established Member
Im an hour south and Im game. Cruise down rt. 60 to Williamsburg or Yorktown and have lunch. Lots of places for pics on the colonial parkway or in Yorktown. It would be about an hour cruise. But I game for where ever.

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
Id be down depending on when it is. Mid to early May is cool, and weather should be nice down in Richmond.

silver03svt

Established Member
Got to thinking some more today. I got some "commections" over at RIR raceway. I may see if we can use that for a central meeting spot. Got some connections at the Capitol Police too for photos there. Cruise to Williamsburg down Rt. 60 does sound nice. Anybody know of any good places with decent parking in that area?

raw23062

Established Member
Got to thinking some more today. I got some "commections" over at RIR raceway. I may see if we can use that for a central meeting spot. Got some connections at the Capitol Police too for photos there. Cruise to Williamsburg down Rt. 60 does sound nice. Anybody know of any good places with decent parking in that area?

I like all those options, really. There is alot of parking in Yorktown down on the River but I think RIR sounds like a perfect place....and besides, if we do the drive to Yorktown, I don't get to drive my car as much! After I posted that idea I realized I wouldn't get to drive the car as much.:thumbsup:

silver03svt

Established Member
Its open to all SVT's.....and Mach I's. Feel they gotta be in there too, seeing as I traded mine for a Terminator and they got the old Cobra motors!

silver03svt

Established Member
Cant wait to see that...may make me wanna get my Comp Orange Mach back! nah!

silver03svt

Established Member
Will be posting a date here within the next week or so. Gotta make sure my work schedule isn't gonna be interfering with this.

silver03svt

Established Member
June 18, 2011 ladies and gents. Looking at meeting up around 10 or so. Maybe heading out around 11. Still have got to finalize all the exacting details, but the date has been set.

Not sure how far away people are going to be coming from, but if anybody wants a line on a hotel, let me know. I may stop at one or two and see if any of them would be willing to do a group rate on rooms.

silver03svt

Established Member
Yeah, mine's gonna be going under the knife hopefully by late March, early April. Hope there aren't many bugs to work out after. Get the repairs done and come on.

ON3 IWIN

Established Member
i live in the area and would be down for a cruise but i only have GT if yall wouldnt mind me taging along.
Colonial parkway has plenty of photo ops and parking

Users who are viewing this thread