All SVT gathering in Richmond VA

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
If you guys want to come by my work ( Performance Autosport) we could host part of it too?

I may have to call Mark and see. The GM at Sheehy Ford hasn't responded to my email and it's been a few weeks now. I am going to call him tomorrow and see if I can get a hold of him. If not, maybe hafta give you guys a call. Maybe ya'll could hook us up with dicounted dyno runs. :beer:

lxtasy93

The Wheelman
Established Member
I may have to call Mark and see. The GM at Sheehy Ford hasn't responded to my email and it's been a few weeks now. I am going to call him tomorrow and see if I can get a hold of him. If not, maybe hafta give you guys a call. Maybe ya'll could hook us up with dicounted dyno runs. :beer:

I am sure we could. Should be no problem as long as theres not a NASA race that weekend? I will check this morning when I get in.

lxtasy93

The Wheelman
Established Member
Unfortunately that weekend is Hyperfest. We will all be at the track with the racecar.
Sorry guys, maybe another time.........

silver03svt

Established Member
Alright everybody. The General Manager at Sheehy Ford in Ashland VA has agreed to provide us with room to gather, meet, show, and hang out for a few hours on June 18th.
Thinking of starting to meet around 10 am or so and staying until 2 or 3pm. Maybe doing a cruise up Route 1 to the Fredericksburg area or to downtown Richmond.
Would like to have a good turnout, so clean 'em up and come out to play.

ON3 IWIN

Established Member
We may try to make it up Cars and Coffee is the sameday at the winery in willamsburg and our dealership is a sponsor for the new event so i have to be there to promote it and help with the door prizes.If everything works out i may just leave from there and head up to ashland we will have to see.

raw23062

Established Member
Sounds good. We plan on coming. Ever give consideration to cruising up to the Blue Ridge pkwy and do a little cruise down that road for a while.....that's an awesome/fun drive in a Mustang with lots of places to stop for photo ops,etc...along the way! Just a thought, I'm game to cruise wherever.

silver03svt

Established Member
Sounds good. We plan on coming. Ever give consideration to cruising up to the Blue Ridge pkwy and do a little cruise down that road for a while.....that's an awesome/fun drive in a Mustang with lots of places to stop for photo ops,etc...along the way! Just a thought, I'm game to cruise wherever.

We did that cruise with the Central VA Mustang Club last year. Went out Route 6, down Skyline Drive to Lexington, ate, then 81 to 64 back. Was a full day. Nice tho in the fall.

BTW, cant wait to see your Cobra!

raw23062

Established Member
We did that cruise with the Central VA Mustang Club last year. Went out Route 6, down Skyline Drive to Lexington, ate, then 81 to 64 back. Was a full day. Nice tho in the fall.

BTW, cant wait to see your Cobra!

Aaah...well there ya go! :thumbsup:
Like I said, I'm game for anything... looking forward to it! Thanks!

silver03svt

Established Member
Just so yall know there is a antique car show at the richmond raceway on the 18th could cruise down to that

Yeah, I tried to get RIR as a meeting place and they told me that bc of that carshow and the contract with the group holding it, that RIR can't hold any car shows there for 30 days afterwards.

silver03svt

Established Member
Two week countdown. Updated information posted in original post. Keep letting me know if you're planning to attend everybody. Want this to be an awesome turnout.

silver03svt

Established Member
Sheehy will be having hamburgers, hot dogs, and cold drinks on hand. They're also doing a fundraiser for "A Search for rhe Cure". Im sure having a lot of cool cars on display will help draw people in to help with this cause. Please come out and have a great time!

Users who are viewing this thread