All the dads with daughters

SVTORANGE

Established Member
MAN that is a tough one. I know I would not be right for a long time, most likely she would be put in a boarding school.

This is why I have no kids now you always have to be on guard and constantly watching.

Last edited:

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
That's an easy one.

Invest in Master Lock.

Sledge hammer to the computer and all accessories. Drive over the cell phone. Burn all inapropriate clothing. Afterschool activity or off to school she goes.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
That's an easy one.

Invest in Master Lock.

Sledge hammer to the computer and all accessories. Drive over the cell phone. Burn all inapropriate clothing. Afterschool activity or off to school she goes.

Man after all of that you would have to send her to school!:nonono:

04yellowcobra

Established Member
looks staged ... but if not I blame poor parent involvement! But I guess I can say that not having any kids haha.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Haha, Benny Bassani rocks.

Yeah, that is hardcore busted. Thank God I don't have to worry about that for years. Why would a 15 year old do that and put it online?? Slut and a half...

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::pepper::banana::lol::lol::lol: That's damn funny. Might be the funniest thing i saw all day. Definetly can't wait to not have kids.

MightyMo

Established Member
every microchip and gadget she used would be gone, door would come off the hinges, lights would remain on at all times when she's in her room, suggestive clothing gone, make-up gone, jewelry gone, every bit of privacy would be gone, verbal lashing about the incident every time she complains about anything, her teachers would be briefed about the issue and I would insist on being back briefed by her teachers/ principal of her behavior during and between classes, oh and she would have to tell her mother about the whole episode while I watch

Users who are viewing this thread