Allright, which one of you Redfire guys just got beat by a white GSX?

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
My boy Charlie just called me to say he beat a Redfire Terminator in a 3rd gear roll race and got the crazy eye in return while going Southbound on I-5. Who was the unlucky victim? We just modded that car but haven't dyno'd yet.

Tylerb59

Established Member
Sweet.

Any other details? What City? Time of Night?

I've seen a Redfire Coupe up north with "Park Place LTD" lic plate frames around a lot lately. Looks stock.

It's hard to get another Cobra's attention when you're in a Metro.

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
I don't know other than it was a Redfire Terminator from a roll from 60 to around 110 before they had to shut down for traffic, that and the Cobra lost down South of Everett on I-5 about 10 minutes before I posted. I'll post up more when I get it.

Tylerb59

Established Member
That's cool.

Sounds like it's running good and indeed plenty fast. Look forward to seeing it out at Best Buy!

torquemonster

Established Member
Tylerb59 said:
That's cool.

Sounds like it's running good and indeed plenty fast. Look forward to seeing it out at Best Buy!

Tyler, are people still doing the best buy thing way up north??? havent been in a while, hit me up next time u go.

Tylerb59

Established Member
Haven't been there since last time you went. I understand it's still fresh, but can only imagine how damn cold it would be standing around out there at night.

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
Guys, we got kicked outta Best Buy but have a new place at Kartrax by I-5. Yeah, the little GSX is probably around 340-360 AWHP @ 20 PSI and should make about 500 to the ground @ 30 PSI. It has the supporting mods to make those numbers. Little Charlie said they went twice with him giving the jump the first time. He said he pulled a car each time and the driver was Asian he thought. He also figured the Cobra was stock and the guy jumped off 5 at Lynnwood.

In case you're wondering, the race weight of that GSX is 3300 with the boy in the car.

Last edited:

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Glad to hear Charles' GSX is out and kicking some booty!

Although, I do owe Charles a race next time I am up north....... Sounds like I ain't giving him ANY lengths! :)

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
CharlieCobra03 said:
the little GSX is probably around 340-360 AWHP @ 20 PSI and should make about 500 to the ground @ 30 PSI. It has the supporting mods to make those numbers.
In case you're wondering, the race weight of that GSX is 3300 with the boy in the car.

what kinda turbo is it running?
I should be making more power than that once my new turbo is installed :beer:
however, my car weights more than that without me in it :rolleyes:

MyFordsFly

Established Member
I was wondering where everybody went. I was out in the V8 car last Sat and couldnt find anybody. Good to hear the boy is doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread